Wednesday, August 20, 2014

What's this blog about?

This blog is about the games I've played. A few weeks ago, I discovered I could build a collection of games that I've owned, played, etc on GameFAQs. I started adding games to the collection, and realized how much time I've poured into these games. Many are not good games. Some are downright crap, even. But I still played them for some reason.

Besides the number of games I've played, I also notice how often I just quit mid-point for various reason. Something came up and I could't play the game for a few months, a few weeks, or even a few days. When I got back to it, I don't remember where I was supposed to go, I got bored, I lost interest, etc. And I stopped playing and looked for something else.

So, I decided to re-visit some of the games I've played and gave up, and document my playthrough. I don't have as much free time now, having married and with a full time job, so I'd have to be picky at what I choose to play again. If I find myself losing interest in one game, I'll try playing something else from my list. The posts will be half-Let's play, half-walkthrough, with screenshots, a video when I feel like it, and some (or maybe a lot of ) random rantings.

This is the list of games I plan to replay in the next few months. I will update this list when needed.

  • Planet Alcatraz
  • Fort Zombie
  • Metal Fatigue
  • I am Alive
  • Incubation: Time's running out
  • Restricted Area

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.